How to get your shit together and get your life back on track
I come across people who are down on themselves and feeling life is tough and what's it all about?
Sometimes it's about our progamming or conditioning from when we were younger as children. Sometimes an event in our lives is shadowing us and unresolves it just hangs around and gets in the way.
We believe we're not good enough or we are fearful of not fitting in or need something to happen before we can shine.
We all make mistakes however the lessons we learn from them is what's important.
So what can we do to disrupt these destructive thinking and habits?
6 steps to overcome negative thinking and habits
1. What get scheduled gets done
2. Where your attention goes your energy follows
3. Learn to say no to unproductive activities and thinking which does not support you
4. Avoid distractions or limit them to short periods during the day e.g. social media
5. Look after your health, relationships and wealth
6. Give yourself time to meditate and just breathe man...just breathe
If you need some help to do any of these things give me a call
Colin Slater 0419 568 043